The latest Genesys Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas. We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of work items resolved in this iteration are:
· Added Identity schema to contain OWIN membership tables such as AspNetUsers
· Standardized App_Data\ConnectionStrings.config and App_Data\AppSettings.config naming conventions.
· Database Server DNS references now DatabaseServer.dev.GetFramework.com and DatabaseServer.prod.GetFramework.com
· All connection strings normalized to one key: DefaultConnection
· Replaced all “.local” DNS entries with “.com”
· New Genesys-Frameowk-Requirements.pdf
· New Genesys-Frameowk-Quick-Guide.pdf
· Release notes: http://bit.ly/2lj6tVA
We thank you for taking a look at our framework of code reuse solutions.
- Dev Team
Other sites of interest...
Genesys Framework Home: http://getframework.com/
Genesys Framework Docs: http://docs.getframework.com/
Genesys in Visual Studio: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/genesys%20source/extensions/
Genesys on GitHub: http://www.github.com/GenesysSource/
All Genesys software, services and source code provided, including the Genesys Framework, are currently in limited Preview, as outlined in our preview disclaimer notice available on http://www.GetFramework.com.