Genesys Framework eBook (PDF)
This is the guide on How-to Install, Debug and Use the Genesys Framework. Including:
- Genesys Framework for MVC
- Genesys Framework for Web API
- Genesys Framework for WPF
- Genesys Framework for Universal
Genesys Source Framework is a full-stack .NET solution with Data Tier, Middle Tier and Presentation Tier projects that centralize your business objects in one reusable solution. Your framework C# objects then can be used in any app type that you may need - in a web site, in a web service, in a mobile app and in the database.
This is the guide on How-to Install, Debug and Use the Genesys Framework for MVC, Web API, WPF and Universal.
Genesys Framework Quick-Starts brings reusability to your App, including:
* Data Access Object base classes such as SaveableEntity, ReadOnlyEntity, ImageEntity and HtmlEntity. These Genesys Framework base classes bring Predicate Validation, GetByID(), GetByKey(), GetAll(), Save() and Delete() and much more.
* MvcController and WebApiController base classes with Send(), custom routing and Http Verb patterns built-in.
* View Model base class ModelEntity with self-serialization, FillByInterface() and FillByProperty() casting methods to handle all common types of transportation and conversion.
* Only 2 code-first tables necessary with the Genesys Framework Quick-Start, The Activity table for tracking data changes and the ExceptionLog table for logging exceptions in all tiers.
Genesys Framework brings full-stack, cross-platform reusability without the cost and uncertainty.