Genesys Framework Quick-Start for Universal (.NET)
Genesys Framework Quick-Start for Universal is a .NET solution of foundation reusability classes for UWP and Xamarin apps...for those who want their reusable framework up and running quickly with minimal learning curve.
Contains Universal x-platform mobile application, support for Xamarin iOS and Android apps, Web API web services, SSDT database project, DAO Entity project, and screen models for building your WPF Desktop apps.
Genesys Framework is for those who want their reusable framework up and running quickly with minimal learning curve.
Genesys Framework Quick-Start for Universal Mobile brings reusability to your Universal Mobile App and your Xamarin iOS and Android apps, including:
* UniversalApplication, UniversalSaveablePage and UniversalSaveableControl base classes for reusing your MVVM Universal screens and user controls. Supports .SendGetAsync(), .SendPutAsync(), .SendPostAsync() and .SendDeleteAsync().
* WebApiController base classes with Send(), custom routing and Http Verb patterns built-in.
* View Model base class ModelEntity with self-serialization, FillByInterface() and FillByProperty() casting methods to handle all common types of transportation and conversion.
* Data Access Object base classes such as SaveableEntity, ReadOnlyEntity, ImageEntity and HtmlEntity. These Genesys Framework base classes bring Predicate Validation, GetByID(), GetByKey(), GetAll(), Save() and Delete() and much more.
* Only 2 code-first tables necessary with the Genesys Framework Quick-Start, The Activity table for tracking data changes and the ExceptionLog table for logging exceptions in all tiers.
.Net 4.6, MVC 5, WebAPI 2, WPF, Entity Framework 6, Universal Windows Platform, Xamarin, C# 6, Html 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 3, JQuery 3