The latest Genesys Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas! We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of work items resolved in this iteration are:
· Genesys Framework dependencies are now on NuGet!
· Genesys Quick-Start Sampler now available.
· Genesys Quick-Start Visual Studio templates now available as VSIX.
· New Data Access attributes for SaveableEntity classes: ConnectionString(), DatabaseSchema(), DataAccessBehavior(), DataConcurrency() and DataAccessBehavior().
· Added IsEF() and ISADO() methods to ConnectionString attribute
The upcoming iterations will bring runtime samples and unit-test libraries to demonstrate the Genesys Framework functionality.
Thank you for previewing the Genesys Framework and Enjoy!
- Dev Team
All Genesys software, services and source code provided, including the Genesys Framework, are currently in limited Preview, as outlined in our preview disclaimer notice available on http://wwwGetFramework.com.
Other sites of interest...
Genesys Framework Home: http://getframework.com
Genesys Framework Reference: http://docs.getframework.com/reference/Genesys-Framework-Foundation
Genesys Framework Extensions repo found here:http://www.github.com/GenesysSource/Extensions
Genesys Framework Foundation repo found here: http://www.github.com/GenesysSource/Foundation