The latest Genesys Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas! We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of work items resolved in this iteration are:
- Genesys Framework Quick-Start now available in Visual Studio (Tools->Extensions and Updates) and on VisualStudioGallery.com!
- Genesys Framework Quick-Start Sampler and Template now demonstrate:
- Customer Search by First Name, LastName and/or ID.
- Customer Search client-side and server-side examples.
- Customer Summary, Create, Edit and Delete full-lifecycle example
- Framework.Database (SSDT) now has SQL Server login/user CREATE examples, so you can manage users from the Framework.Database project.
- Fixed bin\csc.exe vs. bin\roslyn\csc.exe error (put fixer build condition in project files.)
- Fill() is now O(n)
- Added FillRange() to List<> extension.
- Added Framework.Test test methods, all pass out of the box.
We thank you for taking a look at our framework reusability solutions!
- Dev Team