The latest Genesys Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas! We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of work items resolved in this iteration are:
· Genesys Framework Quick-Start for WPF Desktop Apps has been released in limited preview
· Pre-build and Post-build events and BAT files now support project folders with spaces
· Framework.DesktopApp now has an embedded glyphicon library, master page/layout support, and a user control library
· JsonSerializer now default date fields to ISO 8601 format that matches Web API default serialization
· Normalized duplication of .css elements
· HttpRequestPost/HttpRequestPut now also accepts one generic type for cases where same data/object structure is passed both directions
· ToArraySave() now records proper key name
· Continually improving Big O and coding standards
We thank you for taking a look at our framework reusability solutions!
- Dev Team
Other sites of interest...
Genesys Framework Home: http://getframework.com
Genesys Framework Template in Visual Studio: https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/943efd81-81e5-4ea3-aa72-6156cdef70ee?redir=0
Genesys Framework Reference: http://docs.getframework.com/reference/Genesys-Framework-Foundation
Genesys Framework Extensions on GitHub:http://www.github.com/GenesysSource/Extensions
Genesys Framework Foundation on GitHub: http://www.github.com/GenesysSource/Foundation
All Genesys software, services and source code provided, including the Genesys Framework, are currently in limited Preview, as outlined in our preview disclaimer notice available on http://www.GetFramework.com.