The latest Genesys Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas! We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of work items resolved in this iteration are:
· Genesys Framework Quick-Start for Universal Apps has been released in limited preview
· WPF and Universal new user controls: ProgressRing, OKCancel, HamburgerMenu.
· WPF and Universal now support Glyphicons and Master Page layouts.
· MVC, Web API, WPF and Universal CustomerInfo objects now have Gender.
· Improved conventions with ‘this’ and ‘var’.
· Fixed runtime error with DirectCastSafe<>.
We thank you for taking a look at our framework of code reuse solutions!
- Dev Team
Other sites of interest...
Genesys Framework Home: http://getframework.com
Genesys Framework Docs: http://docs.getframework.com
Genesys in Visual Studio: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/genesys%20source/extensions
Genesys on GitHub:http://www.github.com/GenesysSource
All Genesys software, services and source code provided, including the Genesys Framework, are currently in limited Preview, as outlined in our preview disclaimer notice available on http://www.GetFramework.com.