The latest Genesys Source Framework iteration is available to our group of preview code ninjas. We thank you for taking a look at our take on framework reusability.
Summary of code changes in this iteration are:
- Upgraded web site and service projects to standard Html 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 3 and JQuery 3
- Framwork.WebApp: Customer Search, Summary, Create Edit, Delete pages upgraded to Bootstrap design standards.
- HttpRequestClient now supports Header-only responses, for when you want a response but not response data.
- SQL Express now supported, look for App_Data\FrameworkData.mdb
- SSDT now setup to publish to SQL Server and SQL Express
- SQL Express Local: Framework.Database\Publish\PublishToLocal.publish.xaml
- SQL Server Dev: Framework.Database\Publish\PublishToDev.publish.xaml
- SQL Server Prod: Framework.Database\Publish\Production\PublishToProd.publish.xaml
- I.e. when â€œpingingâ€ to see if a large Zip file existsâ€¦we want to ignore that entire Zip file in the response..
Important interface-breaking changes:
- Genesys.Extensions dependencies have been renamed to Genesys.Extensions.Standard and Genesys.Extensions.Core.. Aligned to Microsoft .NET conventions.
- Genesys.Foundation namespace is phased out as of this release. Please update to Genesys.Framework namespace by downloading build 2017.07.
Data Sheet: http://docs.genesyssource.com/library/Genesys-Framework/Genesys-Framework-Requirements.pdf
Setup Guide: http://docs.genesyssource.com/library/Genesys-Framework/Genesys-Framework-Quick-Guide.pdf
We thank you for taking a look at our business object reusability framework.
- Genesys Source Dev Team
Other sites of interest...
Genesys Source Framework: http://www.genesysframework.com
Quick-Start Guide: http://docs.genesyssource.com/library/Genesys-Framework/Genesys-Framework-Quick-Guide.pdf
API Reference Docs: http://docs.genesyssource.com/referemce/Genesys-Framework
Genesys Source on GitHub: http://www.github.com/GenesysSource
Genesys Source in Visual Studio: http://bit.ly/2mHpFkf
All Genesys software, services and source code provided, including the Genesys Source Framework, are currently in limited Preview, as outlined in our preview disclaimer notice available on http://www.GenesysFramework.com.